Sunday 3 August 2008

£850+ in two months

As a previous post stated, I would post when I manged to get the funds together to build a new computer. Well, I have already done that and its cost me £850 'ish. It took around two months to make that money playing skill games, not bad for an initial £10 out lay to play eh :o).

Here is the spec of the computer I just bought with the money;

  • MB: GA-X48-DQ6
  • CPU: E8500 3.16Ghz Dual Core
  • GFX: Gigabyte Radeon HD4870
  • MEM: 4GB PC8500 DDR2
  • HD: 2x 250gb 7,000 rpm (Raid 0)
  • DVD Writer
  • Windows Vista Premium OEM
  • New 650watt power supply
  • New coolmaster case (black)
  • 3rd party cpu heatsink
Came to a grand total of £830. I have it all built and its now I am typing to you lot on this right now (still using my old monitor, keyboard and mouse). All in all its a wonderful bit of kit.

If I must be honest about this little project, it was indeed very profitable. I am now in a postion where I can play the odd hour and make more money then I spend each day!. Well worth a try if your up for it. Before I sign out for the day, here be a picture of my new beast!


Well I might start a new little project soon, stay tuned!

No comments: